Thursday, December 25, 2008

the plane has landed...

Hallo!

I have arrived safely in Deutschland! I am in Diez, Deutschland right now for Christmas!

It is beautiful here. Diez is a small town in Western Germany about 45 minutes from Frankfurt. It is quaint, and serene. I love it here. I was here in 2005 during my trip for World Youth Day, and it is so great to be back! I am seeing some old friends, and it is really great.

I missed being here a lot. :) Now that I am actually here, after wanting to come back for so long... i can hardly believe it.
All is well, though.

sorry this is short. feel free to comment.

love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've made it safely! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your travels - I miss Germany a LOT! Merry Christmas, and have fun!

Sara